2019-2020 Season Highlights:
I am very excited to announce some very cool projects that I'm up to this year. Check out the details on my Concerts page. Here are some of my favorites:
- Book opening with Terry Blackhawk and Protea. October 9th at Trinosophes, Detroit. Live poetry readings by Terry Blackhawk and others. Music by Marilyn Biery.
- Announcing Lumino. Modern music with Sonia Lee, violin and John Etsell, piano. November 16th at Trinosophes, Detroit. Repertoire to include Bartok, Milhaud, Ives, Glass, Burhans, Bolcom, and Peterson.
- Recording Project with Louise Toppins, soprano. "Summer. Life. Song." by Adolphus Hailstork, for soprano, clarinet, and string quartet. CD forthcoming.
- Guest on Canadian Chamber Series 4th Wall Music. "Jazz Fusion-The Third Stream" at the Capitol Theater in Windsor, November 24th.
- Madonna University Faculty Recital. Playing the work of Martinu with Linette Popoff-Parks, piano, February 12th.
- Appearances with the Grand Rapids and West Michigan Symphonies, among others. Diverse programming, from pops to classics, on clarinet, bass clarinet, and Eb clarinet. There's something here for everyone!